1.08.2012

20 Questions: Shawn Crowe


1.What sports, clubs, or associations are you affiliated with?
In the community I participate in art shows 

2. What is your favorite academic subject?
My favorite subject is history, although I haven’t been able to take any history classes at Montana Tech.


3. Who is your favorite faculty member?
I’ve been really pleased with all of my professors at Montana Tech, but my sister, Stephanie Crowe, works in new student services and she helps me navigate around Tech’s general system, which can be confusing at times. 


4. Where is your favorite place to eat in Butte?
I like Sparky’s quite a bit and I recently ate at Casagranda’s Steakhouse and I was very impressed by them!

5. Where are you originally from?
I was born in Anaconda, Montana, but raised in Butte for most of my life. 

6. Where do you see your career in 10 years?
I hope that businesses will hire someone of my age and background, but in the end I would prefer to work for myself making art and selling it. 

7. What is your favorite summer activity?
Frisbee golf 


9. Describe yourself in one word.
Alive
10. List two song you’ve been listening to lately.
“Tear you Apart” by She Wants Revenge 
“Bob Dylan’s 115th Dream” By Bob Dylan

11. What was the last good movie you saw?
X-Men First Class 

12. What is your favorite book/magazine?
A confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole 

13. What is your favorite TV show?
Recently I’ve been enjoying the Office, Modern Family, and the Big Bang Theory 

14. What was the last interesting you learned at Tech?
It would be hard for me to put my finger on one, but it was in a Technical Communications class.

15. Where would you go on a dream vacation?
Paris and Venice, because those places have spawned some of the greatest artwork that the world has ever known.

16. What is one thing everyone should know about you?
I’m a fine artist

17. What is your favorite hobby?
Table top role playing games 

18. What is the best present you have ever received?
It was acutally a present I didn’t receive, my little niece wanted to buy me sunglasses for my, birthday because she said I looked like a rockstar, but my sister pointed out that I already wear glasses so I couldn’t wear sunglasses.

19. What is your favorite thing about Tech?
That its reputation is well known, which may help me find work.

21. What gives you the greatest satisfaction in life or at school?
Sobriety

22. What gives you the most frustration in life or at school?
The thing that gives me the most frustration about Tech is that it lacks any kind of art program. It is as if art is not valid here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment